The most common coffee maker breakdowns
In coffee machines, everything is kept on an automatic electrical system. In the process of preparing an encouraging drink, the equipment wears out and fails. Among the typical breakdowns most often have the following:
- The flow of water at the junction of the water supply hose to the device.
- The stream of coffee has become weaker – the liquid flows badly from the nozzle of the coffee maker.
- When the machine is running, whistling or hissing appears.
- It works in a faulty mode: buzzes, cracks, and coffee does not brew.
- The device turns on, the lights are on, but does not respond to pressing the buttons.
- The coffee machine does not turn on.
- A program error is displayed on the display.